Notification Attached: Notification-SSC-Constable-Executive-Posts
According to the notice, the written exam is of 100 marks, consists of 4 sections – Maths, Reasoning, G.K, and Computer. The written exam is the first stage of the recruitment process. The test is of one and a half hours time. Check the marks distribution and number of questions of each section in the table below.
|Subjects||Total Questions||Marks||Test Duration|
|Reasoning||25||25||1 Hours 30 Minutes|
|GK/ Current Affairs||50||50|
- Delhi Police Constable Syllabus 2020 written exam is an Objective Type Test.
- The Written Exam paper is of 1 hour 30 minutes (90 Minutes) only.
- There will be single paper consist of 100 Questions of 100 Marks.
- Negative marking will be there – 0.25 Marks for each wrong answer.
- The exam will be a Computer Based Online paper.
- The Question Paper is bilingual i.e., Hindi and English Language.